|Adult 1||3,700 THB|
|Adult 2-4||2,000 THB|
|Adult 5-9||1,700 THB|
|Adult 10+||1,400 THB|
Overview: Private Tours
Start early-morning from city excursion at 06.00 am. Our first mission is to take you to Kruba Sri Wichai Monument, the foot hill of Doi Suthep mountain, in time to buy offerings and join the locals during the daily alms giving ceremony. Continuing up the mountain to Wat Phra That Doi Suthep and climb the 306 steps of the Golden Naga staircase to reach its golden pagodas. Enjoy local breakfast before proceed to Wat Chiang Man, the oldest temple in the city that despite its age, remains an important landmark for local Buddhists. Enjoy take to the lively Waroros market. This market is the hub of local life and bursting with fresh flowers and local street food stalls. Your guide will explore the market with you and sample some local Thai sweets to finish off your trip.
- Experience being a part of the alms giving ceremony in Chiang Mai and handing out alms to monks who take part in the daily sacred ceremony
- Climbing to Wat Phra That Doi Suthep temple perched on a mountain overlooking Chiang Mai city with panoramic city view, Stunning golden pagoda in Lanna design up the mountain.
- See the oldest temple in Chiang Mai and witnessing its vital importance to local culture.
- Discover targeting mostly thais, Warorot Market is a great place to get a feel for the local way of life.
- Flexible to your itinerary
What to Expect :
Cultural / Architecture / History & Archaeology Tours / Private Tours
Tour Location: Chiang Mai Thailand
Tour Departing: Departs daily on a Private basis
Meeting Point Options: 05:45 am at your hotel.
End Point Options: Chiang Mai City.
Tour Duration: 5 hours.
Transportation: We use only high-quality air-conditioned vehicles.
Activities & Itinerary :
Alms Giving Ceremony + Doi Suthep Temple + Waroros market
- During this morning pick up hotel approximately is at 05:45 am, then heading to The Culture Road at the foothill of Suthep Mountain to offering food to monks, you'll be able to see hundreds of monks walking down hill to collecting food from local people in every morning, it is really impressive when all of the monks blessing us for having a good luck, good health for everyday and nights and forever..
- After that, visiting Doi Suthep temple is located on the peak of the Doi Suthep Mountain and is the most famous landmark in Chiang Mai. They say you have not truly been to Chiang Mai if you have not visited this temple! At the top of the temple you can view the pagoda shining with real gold, and a viewing platform offers panoramic views of the whole Chiang Mai City - take in the wonderful countryside landscape while the sun rises behind the city and mountains. The morning sky and view could be immortalised in a beautiful painting ! Morning life at the temple is unforgettable -the sound of temple bells, monks chanting and the fascinating view of Chiang Mai will fill your heart. Don’t leave Chiang Mai without this impression.
- Have breakfast at local restaurant, we will have a nice and original taste of famous and delicious Chaing mai food. (Khao Soi or Thai local breakfast).
- Visit Wat Chiang Man, the first oldest temple in the city that despite its age, remains an important landmark for local Buddhists.
- Afterwards, peddle onward to Waroros market for a food discovery by foot. Wander the bustling food stalls here and end your journey on a refreshing note, with a tasty sample of fresh fruit, Then back to hotel and end of wonderful day tour.
*** TIME COULD BE CHANGED DEPENDS ON THE SEASON AND SITUATION ***
Our Pick Up & Drop Off Conditions:
- Free pick up & drop off for hotel located in Chiang Mai city area only
- Additional charges will apply for locations outside Chiang Mai city
- If you unsure about the specifics of your hotel or resort location, you can e- mail or call us upfront
This Private Tour Includes:
- All Private transportation only for your party / family, to and from your hotel.
- Takes about 5 hours including the traveling time in the car.
- Food for offering to the monks and necessary item.
- Breakfast at thai food restaurant
- Entrance fees.
- Water, refreshing towel.
- Local 1 st class Travel accident insurance
- Informative English speaking tour guide.
This Private Tour Excludes:
- Personal expenses.
What to Bring:
- Digital cameras or phone cameras
- Please dress politely (Knees & shoulders covered)
- Some money for any your personal expenses
- Below 3 years old: free of charge
- 3-8 years old: Child
- 9 years old up consider to adult price
Good to know before booking:
- This package is suitable for all ages and wonderful life experience
- Time is flexible based on the situation.
- The tour price includes one driver and one professional English speaking tour guide.
*We'll take care of you as if you were a member of our own family*