|Adult 1||6,000 THB|
|Adult 2-4||3,600 THB|
|Adult 5-9||2,500 THB|
|Adult 10+||2,000 THB|
Overview: Private Tours
Experience of the most stunning views in Chiang Mai Province on this full day tour. Begin by visiting Doi Suthep Temple. the most famous landmark in Chiang Mai. On top of a mountain followed by a trip to Doi Inthanon National Park. and visit magnificent waterfalls. You will also visit the highest mountain peak in Thailand, stand before royal Thai architecture, and mingle with local hill tribe people.
Tour Highlight :
- Climbing to Wat Phra That Doi Suthep temple perched on a mountain overlooking Chiang Mai city with panoramic city view, Stunning golden pagoda in Lanna design up the mountain
- Ascending Thailand's highest mountain peak in the gorgeous surroundings of Doi Inthanon National Park
- Flexibility to your itinerary
What You Can Expect :
Cultural / Architecture / History & Archaeology Tours / Nature / Private Tours
Tour Location: Chiang Mai Thailand
Tour Departing: Departs daily on a Private basis
Meeting Point Options: 08:00 am at your hotel.
End Point Options: Chiang Mai City.
Tour Duration: 1 Day
Transportation: We use only high-quality air-conditioned vehicles.
Activities & Itinerary :
Wat Phra That Doi Suthep temple & Doi Inthanon national park.
- 08.00am. Meet our guide at your hotel and private tour begins early in the morning driving through west of Chiang Mai to Doi Suthep temple, the most famous landmark in Chiang Mai. They say you haven’t truly been to Chiang Mai if you have not visited this temple! At the top of the temple you can view the pagoda made in the architecture style of the Lanna Kingdom and shining with real gold and jewels. The pagoda is believed to enshrine the holy relics of the Lord Buddha. A viewing platform also offers panoramic views of the whole Chiang Mai City. Morning life at the temple is wonderful - monks chanting and the fascinating view of Chiang Mai will fill your heart.
- Next, head to Doi Inthanon is the highest peak in Thailand. in the Doi Inthanon National Park. The area is covered with lush green forest, First enjoy at beautiful Wachirathan Waterfall. Break for your lunch and taste real Thai food Restaurant.
- After lunch, drive up the mountain rewards you with amazing views. The main attractions of the Park are The King and Queen Pagoda, built on the peak of Doi Inthanon, surrounded by beautiful gardens and even more amazing panoramas and visit the summit of Doi Inthanon is the highest peak in Thailand. Stop will be made at the local market on the way down the mountain before making our way back to Chiang Mai.
- 16.00 pm Leave the local market, drive 2 hour back to Chiang Mai city, At about 18.00 pm Arrive at your hotel or accommodation and end Great day tour.
We do not Trekking and Flexibility to your itinerary to your own preferences
*** TIME COULD BE CHANGED DEPENDS ON THE SEASON AND SITUATION ***
Our Pick Up & Drop Off Conditions:
- Free pick up & drop off for hotel located in Chiang Mai city area
- Additional charges will apply for locations outside Chiang Mai city
- If you unsure about the specifics of your hotel or resort location, you can e- mail or call us upfront
This Private Tour Includes :
- All Private transportation only for your party / family, to and from your hotel.
- Takes about 8 -9 hours including the traveling time in the car.
- Entrance fees.
- Water, refreshing towel.
- Local 1 st class Travel accident insurance
- Informative English speaking tour guide.
This Private Tour Excludes:
- Personal expenses.
- Digital cameras or phone cameras
- Please dress politely ( Knees & shoulders covered )
- Some money for any your personal expenses
- Below 3 years old: free of charge
- 4-8 years old: Child
- 9 years old up consider to adult price
Good to know before booking :
- This package is suitable for all ages and wonderful life experience
- Time is flexible based on the situation.
- The tour price includes one driver and one professional English speaking tour guide.
*We'll take care of you as if you were a member of our own family*