|Adult 1||3,500 THB|
|Adult 2-4||1,800 THB|
|Adult 5-9||1,200 THB|
|Adult 10+||1,000 THB|
Overview: Private Tours
Get ready to witness the stunning cascades one of the most unique places in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Its called Bua Tong or the Sticky Waterfalls. Located about one and a half hour drive north of Chiang Mai, these waterfalls are not only impressive and gorgeous, but a special feature allows you to climb directly up the rocks into the oncoming cascading water. Learn about Chiang Mai textiles at the Living Crafts Centre. on this half-day trip from Chiang Mai.
- Witness the stunning and beautiful Waterfalls. One usually goes down a waterfall to gushing waters and slick surfaces. So it is possible to climb up the Sticky Waterfalls with Extra slope.
- Enjoy insight into the fascinating world of Chiang Mai textiles at the Living Crafts Centre.
- Flexible to your itinerary to your own preferences
What to Expect :
Waterfall / Crafts / Private Tours
Tour Location: Chiang Mai Thailand
Tour Departing: Departs daily on a Private basis
Meeting Point Options:
- Morning 08:30 am at your hotel.
- Afternoon 12.30 pm at your hotel.
End Point Options: Chiang Mai City
Tour Duration: Half Day
Transportation: We use only high-quality air-conditioned vehicles.
Activities & Itinerary:
Sticky Waterfall + Living Crafts Centre
- Get picked up from your hotel or accommodation in Chiang Mai. Pack swimsuits and towels and leave the hotel to the Bua Tong Sticky Waterfalls. Located about one hour north of Chiang Mai, arrive at the cascades in the mid-morning. As one of the most famous attractions in the region, the waterfall is well worth its reputation. The Sticky Waterfalls are an impressive sight. The rocks are cream-colored and water tumbling down white limestone cliffs and contrast beautifully with the dark green forest. And the water Crystal clear and cool. It comes from a mineral spring so the waterfall is present year-round. These multi-tiered waterfalls are easy on the eyes and a great way to cool off in Chiang Mai’s heat. They are a challenge to your muscles, though. If you do plan to climb these waterfalls, be prepared to work muscles in your legs and feet you never knew existed. The guide knows where all the good climbing spots are, she’ll take pictures of you while you’re on the waterfalls.
- After this, head back to Chiang Mai. On the way, make a stop at the Living Crafts Centre ‘Sankaphaeng’, offering a glimpse into the longstanding tradition of Chiang Mai textiles. Meet the weavers and see how the textiles are made before returning to the hotel.
*** TIME COULD BE CHANGED DEPENDS ON THE SEASON AND SITUATION ***
Our Pick Up & Drop Off Conditions:
- Free pick up & drop off for hotel located in Chiang Mai city area.
- Additional charges will be applied for locations outside Chiang Mai city
- If you unsure about the specifics of your hotel or resort location, you can e- mail or call us upfront
This Private Tour Includes :
- All Private transportation only for your party / family, to and from your hotel. We use only high-quality air-conditioned vehicles to keep you cool and comfortable.
- Takes about 5 hours including the traveling time in the car.
- Entrance fees.
- Water, refreshing towel.
- Local 1 st class Travel accident insurance
- Informative English speaking tour guide.
This Private Tour Excludes:
- Personal expenses.
What to Bring:
- Digital cameras or phone cameras
- T-shirt & short pants.
- Training shoes and flip-flops
- A change of cloth and underwear
- Sunscreen lotion
- Swimming suit
- Some money for any of your personal expenses.
- Below 3 years old: free of charge
- 3-8 years old: Child
- 9 years old up consider to adult price
Good to know before booking:
-This package is suitable for all ages and wonderful life experience
- Time is flexible based on the situation.
- The tour price includes one driver and one professional English speaking tour guide.
*We'll take care of you as if you were a member of our own family*