|Adult 1||3,800 THB|
|Adult 2-4||2,600 THB|
|Adult 5-9||2,000 THB|
|Adult 10+||1,700 THB|
Overview : Night Tour
Private Tour:Today’s tour will begin at 16:30 pm.Take a visiting Doi Suthep Temple, the most sacred temple in Chiang Mai where you can admire the best city scenery and then head to the charm of Chiang Mai with a Khantoke dinner shows that combines traditional Northern Thai cuisine, music and dances from the Lanna Kingdom of the ancient Chiang Mai. You will enjoy delicious and authentic Northern Thai dishes served on a wooden pedestal tray called a Khantoke while watching the cultural show. All of the dances are done in an elegant, stylized Thai drama and include performances such as a candle dance, hill tribe dance, drum dance and a sword dance. What a wonderful feeling to be able to experience the Northern Thai way of dining while seeing traditional Lanna culture in a unique and luxury setting.
- Climbing to Doi Suthep - the mountain that towers over the city of Chiang Mai - to find the highly-revered Wat Phra That Doi Suthep. A visit here is absolute a must for first-time visitors, and part of the allure is in the journey getting here.
- Delicious a mixture of great food and a taste of traditional Lanna Thai culture. Old Chiangmai and begin a slow-tempo performance of traditional music and dance. Watch their vibrant, flowing costumes and graceful movements, indulging every one of your senses during your meal.
What You Can Expect ( Duration 04:30pm - 09:30pm )
Cultural / History / Night Tours / Private Tours
Tour Location: Chiang Mai Thailand
Tour Departing: Departs daily on a Private basis
Meeting Point Options: 16:30pm at your hotel.
End Point Options: Chiang Mai
Tour Duration: 5 hours.
Transportation: We use only high-quality air-conditioned vehicles.
Activities & Itinerary:
Doi Suthep Temple + Khantoke Dinner Show
- Pick you up from accommodation 16:30 pm. head to Doi Suthep - the mountain that towers over the city of Chiang Mai - to find the highly-revered Wat Phra That Doi Suthep. A visit here is an absolute must for first-time visitors, and part of the allure is in the journey getting here. Make the exciting drive up along the long and winding road to enjoy cooling of the surrounding air. Arrive at the temple grounds to start the walk up to the top. Opt to conquer the 306 steps or swap two feet for a cable car instead. At the top, explore the central chedi adorned in golden flakes, renowned for its glittering façade under the evening sun. The architecture, statues, murals and shrines seen here are nothing short of breathtaking and promise commanding views over the surrounding wilderness.
- Continue tour to "Khantoke Dinner & Dance Show" the chance to experience Northern Thailand’s distinctive culinary and cultural heritage. Experience a traditional ‘Khantoke’ dinner; (Khan – Tray and Toke – Bowls). sample a selection of local dishes, ranging from spicy chilli dip with vegetables to spicy sausage and crispy pork skin, They served on a large pedestal tray whilst enjoying a dance and music performance by an ethnic hill tribe group. Comprising members of Karen, Hmong, Lahu, Akha Mien and Lisu, the performers put on a captivating show and invite the audience to join in the final act. 21:30 pm. Transfer to hotel and end wonderful night tour.
- Regular Menu
- Halal Menu
- Vegetarian Menu
*** Time Could be Changed Depends on the Season and Situation ***
Our pick up & drop off conditions :
- Free pick up & drop off for hotel located in Chiang Mai city area only
- Additional charges will apply for locations outside Chiang Mai city
- If you unsure about the specifics of your hotel or resort location, you can e- mail or call us upfront
This Private Tour Includes :
- All Private transportation only for your party / family to and from your hotel.
- Entrance fees.
- Traditional Dinner
- Water, refreshing towel.
- Local 1 st class Travel accident insurance
- Informative English speaking tour guide.
This Private Tour Excludes :
- Personal expenses.
What to Bring :
- Digital cameras or phone cameras
- Some money for any of your personal expenses.
Child Policy :
- Below 3 years old or height not to 100 cm. free of charge
- 4 - 8 years old or height 101 cm - 120 cm 50%discount
- 9 years old up consider to adult price
Good to know before booking:
- This package is suitable for all ages and levels experience
- Time is flexible based on the season and situation.
- Please let us know your preference / convenience, sitting form (required) Table or Floor
*We'll take care of you as if you were a member of our own family*