|Adult 1||5,600 THB|
|Adult 2-4||3,200 THB|
|Adult 5-9||3,000 THB|
|Adult 10+||2,900 THB|
Overview : (maximum 4 persons per/car)
Full- Day Private Tour: Explore Chiang Mai Landmarks. Your guide, who eliminates the hassle of navigating to see Doi Suthep - Pui National Park provides context about the area’s history and cultural often unheard by visitors. Between vistas and landmark from Chiang Mai City visit points of interest, the Doi Suthep Temple and Bhubing Palace, takes you through local villages the dense green jungle, see the different life style of the local people and far off the regular tourist track as well as visit the village of the tribes where you will meet the Hmong originated hill tribe Community at Baan Khun Chang Kien, enjoy at Mon Tha Than Waterfall, explore the natural landscape surrounding Chiang Mai by driving through secluded backcountry locations, with a big smile and a memory you will never forget.
Tour Highlight :
- Visiting an Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep and Bhubing Palace from the Doi Suthep - Pui National Park
- Action for lovers of driving off road: rough forest trails on the moutain
- Cool off at natural waterfall pools along the trail
- Exploring the Hmong Hilltribe Village and see their humble way of life
What to Expect :
Cultural / History / Nature & Waterfall / Private Tours
Tour Location: Chiang Mai Thailand
Tour Departing: Departs daily on a Private basis
Meeting Point Options: 08:00 am at your hotel.
End Point Options: Chiang Mai City.
Tour Duration: 1 Day
Transportation: We use only high-quality air-conditioned vehicles.
Activities & Itinerary :
- 08.00am Meet our guide at your hotel accommodation and drive to Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep on the peak of mountain, The most sacred Temple of Chiang Mai, pay respect to the Golden Pagoda which contained Lord Buddha's relics, admire the great city view of Chiang Mai. it is a Theravada Buddhist temple with holy shrines, pagodas, statues and murals around. The temple is build near the peak of Doi Suthep mountain at 1055 meters above the sea level, 14.5 km from Chiang Mai City Center (Old City). The first chedi is said to have been founded in 14th century as a Buddist monastery and still is a working monastary. It is one of the most sacred sites in the region. Aspects of the temple draw from both Buddhism and Hinduism. A model of the Emerald Buddha and a statue of the Hindu God Ganesha can be found in the temple site.The temple can be reached from the main road through the national park, accessible by walking 306 steps steep up or by the way up is flanked by trees and Naga snake figures. All visitors must take off their shoes and dressed appropriately to enter the temple terrace.
- Next, we make a stop at Bhubing Palace Build in 1961, Bhubing Palace is the royal winter residence to accommdate the royal family during their visits to the northern Thailand. The official name of the palace is Phra Tamnak Phu Phing.The palace is open to the public, except when the royal family is in residence. The area is ideal for birdwatching, butterfly watching and has good view over Chiang Mai. Delicious lunch at thai restaurant.
- After lunch, you will reach the starting point of your off-road adventure. The road is steep at times and full of deep crevasses. What makes this tour exciting are the places these drivers will take you. They are professionals and road is rough with many ruts caused by years of hard rain. If you are lucky they will also be muddy as they tend to stay dry during the warmer months. The views this tour are spectacular and the drivers will stop anywhere for photos upon your request. Following your tour stop Delicious Thai Lunch at local restaurant. before continuing next visit is a Hmong hill tribe’s village where you will witness their traditional lifestyle.
- The last part of your adventure takes you to the Mon Tha Than Waterfall located within a national park. The water accumulates in a shallow ankle-deep pool at the base of the waterfall, creating a refreshingly cool spot for a quick dip. The waterfall is surrounded by a thick forest, moss-covered rocks, and bright green ferns.
- 16.30 pm Leave the Wat Doi Suthep, drive 30 minutes back to Chiang Mai city, At about 17:00 pm Arrive at your hotel or accommodation and end Great day tour.
*** TIME COULD BE CHANGED DEPENDS ON THE SEASON AND SITUATION ***
Our Pick Up & Drop Off Conditions:
- Free pick up & drop off for hotel located in Chiang Mai city area only
- Additional charges will apply for locations outside Chiang Mai city
- If you unsure about the specifics of your hotel or resort location, you can e- mail or call us upfront
This Private Tour Includes :
- All Private Large Off-Road 4WD only for your party / family, to and from your hotel.
- Takes about 8 hours including the traveling time in the Large Off-Road 4WD
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Entrance fees.
- Water, refreshing towel.
- Local 1 st class Travel accident insurance
- Informative English speaking tour guide.
This Private Tour Excludes:
- Personal expenses.
- Digital cameras or phone cameras
- Please dress politely ( Knees & shoulders covered )
- Some money for any your personal expenses
- Below 3 years old: free of charge
- 4-8 years old: Child
- 9 years old up consider to adult price
Good to know before booking:
- The tour price includes driver and professional English speaking tour guide.
- The number of passengers for Large Off-Road 4WD must not exceed 4 persons per vehicle.
- This package is suitable for all ages and wonderful life experience
- Time is flexible based on the situation.
*We'll take care of you as if you were a member of our own family*