|Adult 1||5,600 THB|
|Adult 2-4||3,200 THB|
|Adult 5-9||2,000 THB|
|Adult 10+||1,600 THB|
Overview : Private Tours
You will experience with Chiang Mai exclusive tour program heading to Chiang Dao Cave. See the Buddha images with Burmese Style in the cave and enjoy using your imagination of guessing the form of the stalagmite and stalagtite in the cave. After the Chiang Dao cave, visit Wat Den Sali temple, one of the temple which is teak wood as well as the elaborate Thai art stucco and sculpture. Then visit Bautong Sticky waterfall where you can climb on the limestone waterfall and have fun with the clear water. Then heading back to Chiang Mai.
Tour Highlight :
- Explore the Chiang Dao Cave where once it used the place where the Burmese used to rest their soldier attacked Chiang Mai in 1400s AD. See the Buddha images in Burmese design left in the cave and enjoy your imagination of guessing the form of the stalagmite and stalagtite in the cave.
- Visiting Wat Baan Den, one of the most temple, which made of teak wood as well as the elaborate Thai art stucco and sculpture.
- Enjoy at Bautong Sticky waterfall, where you could climb on the limestone waterfall and have fun with the clear water.
- Flexible to your itinerary and your own preferences
What to Expect :
Cultural / Architecture / History & Archaeology Tours / Waterfall / Private Tours
Tour Location: Chiang Mai Thailand
Tour Departing: Departs daily on a Private basis
Meeting Point Options: 08:00 am at your hotel.
End Point Options: Chiang Mai
Tour Duration: 1 Day
Transportation: We use only high-quality air-conditioned vehicles.
Activities & Itinerary :
Chiang Dao Cave + Wat Ban Den + Sticky Waterfall
- Pick up from the hotel 08.00am to Wat Den Salee Sri Muang Gan (Wat Ban Den). located North of the city is one of Chiang Mai’s most remarkable temples.The complex contains a large number of structures including an ordination hall, a viharn, a meditation hall, the kuti or monks living quarters, a drum hall and several other buildings. they are built in traditional architectural modle stye of Lan-na.
- Continue experience the Wat Tham Chiang Dao (Chiang Dao Caves). The Caves are one of the main attractions in the Chiang Dao National Park. From Chiang Mai the trip takes about 50 min by car and as you approach closer you will see the scenic Doi Chiang Dao mountain range. You can freely explore two caves by yourself as they are lit with electric lights; they are Tham Seua Dao (540 m) and Tham Phra Nxn (360 m). Both of these caves contain many shrines, statues and Buddha images.
- After driving lovely roads along the picturesque country road to Restaurant enjoy delicious Thai lunch, before enjoy the most unique places we’ve ever been to in Thailand is called Bua Tong Sticky Waterfalls These waterfalls are not only impressive and gorgeous, but a special feature allows you to climb directly up the rocks into the oncoming cascading water! The Sticky Waterfalls are an impressive sight. The rocks are cream-colored and bulbous, almost cartoonish, and contrast beautifully with the dark green forest. And the water is Crystal clear and cool, be prepared to work muscles in your legs and feet you never knew existed. Even if you don’t plan on getting wet clambering over the rocks, there are a couple hundred steep stairs that take you down the various levels of waterfalls.
- 16.00 am. Leave the waterfall and transfer you back to Chiang Mai city & end of our wonderful day tour.
*** TIME COULD BE CHANGED DEPENDS ON THE SEASON AND SITUATION ***
Our Pick Up & Drop Off Conditions:
- Free pick up & drop off for hotel located in Chiang Mai city area
- Additional charges will apply for locations outside Chiang Mai city
- If you unsure about the specifics of your hotel or resort location, you can e- mail or call us upfront
This Private Tour Includes :
All Private transportation only for your party / family. to and from your hotel. We use only high-quality air-conditioned vehicles to keep you cool and comfortable.
- Takes about 8 hours including the traveling time in the car.
- Entrance fees.
- Thai lunch, snacks, fruits and water, refreshing towel.( Please advise if you are vegetarian or allergic of any foods
- Local 1 st class Travel accident insurance
- Informative English speaking tour guide.
This Private Tour Excludes:
- Personal expenses.
What to Bring:
- Digital cameras or phone cameras
- Please dress politely ( Knees & shoulders covered )
- T-shirt & short pants.
- Training shoes and flip-flops
- A change of cloth and underwear– Sunscreen lotion
- Swimming suit
- Below 3 years old: free of charge
- 4-8 years old: Child
- 9 years old up consider to adult price
Good to know before booking:
- This package is suitable for all ages and wonderful life experience
- Time is flexible based on the situation.
- The tour price includes one driver and one professional English speaking tour guide.
*We'll take care of you as if you were a member of our own family*